Thursday, May 5, 2011

it namely too a lot of money how how how the altitude delicious

short sleep in the beginning of the second five o'clock when the stomach began. awake alive the tragedy of the pain.

back in September when my mom wanted to eat live Shaqi Ma said, the results went live in September found it still closed the door. At this point I tin not aid but remain at their posts to 85 ° C reported lofty esteem. But because of the absence to repose up, so the bread will buy back alongside, so I eat it slowly>


MSN Spaces perfect move to Sina blog,shenzhen massage!

back to sit on the traveler seat began to motion sickness. five o'clock in Hangzhou metropolis once anew into approach disability,not understand this fatuous error, in short, I was presently to be stop and go braking Britain fast died. family with no Effort to speak, and directly in the bed to sleep paralysis, the same did not eat dinner, my mom pulled up during the filling was a bowl of milk. woke up afresh, while has 8 more. think afresh so go on forever and so will simply do not sleep beneath,guangzhou massage, so will sit up and watch the TV, boring, so give parents watching the TV array, will open on the phone Q, chat will be days, look over there about the legendary gigantic panda Xiao Heixiong what the natural world of animals. During a dad to get me to eat , and then rotated off the phone will be behind the novel, then persist to sleep.

sleep until noon, when the staggered up, the normal lunch Dad flame the fish soup, the result is probably too mini to eat yesterday, ate some soup and a little stomach pain. After dinner namely MC, calamities not come singly ... ...

My Year is spent in a kind of sleeping ... ...

sun tan is probably also chilly New Year's Day, eat out several pecan, or subsequent pineapple, or peppery pot at night extra than a few pieces of mutton caught in the ... ...

shriek this morning, my kin came with me to melodrama with a junket to Shaoxing. In view of yesterday, I variety of state of dying, I silently refused. I Met Your Mother also encouraged me to cheer me, but I wayward one back, his pate buried in the quilt. I understand they really want to go, but they do not for I do not fret I'm here. covered with blankets too sorrowful to cry, they are willing to have above the world's merely I caved in and the people, but I always get their mow. say sick nerves brittle, so it probably is.

lightly move along. is not like doing, just trying to detect a place to sit and bright, meantime the restroom is just a Yuba ... ... warmer.

went to the toilet

and mom insisted apt take me out a hike apt digest digest, so equitable let her go to the supermarket to purchase milk, ran out of time 85 ° C bought cheese pellet and small ball teriyaki, nice Hisaki a 85 ° C in the bun eating friends. In fact,shanghai massage, it namely too a lot of money how how how the altitude delicious, merely was forever kept in idea for a long time, for there are memories of things, I will no give it. Therefore, however the cost of the cheese ball really, and I still put up .= w =

magnificent tragedy for the New Year: I'm sick ... ...

ran back to sit for a while nap. and then wake up still tolerate. did not eat luncheon reserve our noses to sleep. until the afternoon was hard to drag out a cluster of people Huagangguanyu Liuwan, promenade a promenade ahead to chronic tolerate afflict. whim of always pictures not kidding, look by two sisters jumped merrily tap there,shanghai massage, a sense of powerlessness wells.

No comments:

Post a Comment